Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Why I chose Japanese

I took Japanese throughout high school. I first chose to study Japanese in high school because I was really interested in anime and manga. Now, I'm more interested in learning about Japanese culture. I also figured that since I've been taking it for so long, I should continue in college. I also want to study abroad in my junior year. What is really different about college level language classes and high school level classes is that everything goes by at a much quicker pace.

2 comments:

  1. ファリハ さん、
    はじめまして。おはようございます。わたしわロヤ・ヘグダルです。I think it's so important to study abroad! Columbia の trip を 日本 まで and we visited the partner universities in Japan, they looked amazing! It would be a wonderful opportunity.
    どうぞよろしく

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. こんにちは、ヘグダルさん。Yeah, it definitely is really important. Columbia and Barnard is too much of a bubble for me haha. I really want to go sightseeing in Japan. どうぞよろしく。

      Delete